Call Brand Lighting Sales 800-585-1285
Ask about SALES & SPECIALS!
Ask about FREE SHIPPING*!
Search Brand Lighting Website:
NSL Xenon Step Lights
Step Lights & Wall Lights...>
Compare Mini Step
Lights, Mini Wall
Lights & Deck Lights...>
Compare Brick Lights & Paver
NSL NSL Xenon
Self-contained, complete die cast aluminum recessed 120VAC step light, wall light or ceiling recessed fixture.
Step Lights are 7 1/2" x 4".
LST LED Step Star Step Light from $109.95
Uses only 5.2 watts. Can be parallel wired ("daisy chained") up to 150 fixtures per circuit.
NSL LED Step Star >
XSL Xenon Step Light $59.95
Uses only 18 watts. Can be parallel wired ("daisy chained") up to 66 fixtures per 15A tap.
Indoor or Outdoor.
Rated for Wet Location, Insulation Contact, Wall or Ceiling, Showers, Poured Concrete.
Above: Xenon Step Light with Prism Cover
Below Left: Xenon Step Light with Louver Cover
: Xenon Step Light with Scoop Cover
Xenon Step Light
Die cast aluminum wall mount Xenon step light fixture of 18 watts. 120VAC input and output of fixture up to 66 fixtures per 15A tap. 10,000 hour average Xenon bulb life of 2800K color temperature. UL listed Wet Location for all interior and exterior wall, ceiling and concrete pour applications. Dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer. Offered in three cover styles and four fixture finishes.
- Interior steps
- Exterior steps
- Patio lighting
- Entry lighting
- Post lighting
- Four times the bulb life at 1/2 the cost of 120V Halogen
- Burns significantly cooler than Halogen
- No harmful UV rays
- Safer, low pressure bulbs
- 18 watts
- Wide mounting flange works well even in drywall-only housing holes
- Push-in connectors ( no wire nuts required)
- Die cast aluminum can and cover
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for concrete pour
- 3 cover designs: Louver, Prism & Scoop
- 4 cover color options: White, Bronze, Black, Aluminum
- Wet Locations
- Insulation contact
- Wall & ceiling mount
- Us in poured concrete
- Less relamping. Four times the bulb life of Halogen.
10,000-hour average bulb life of Xenon vs. 2, 500-hour
average bulb life for Halogen or Incandescent
- Replacement lamps half the cost of 110V Halogen
- Does not emit harmful UV rays
- Produces less heat. Burns significantly cooler
- Considerably safer due to less pressure in bulb
- Does not require tempered glass cover
- Handling or dimming bulb does not affect bulb life
as in Halogen
Colors & Cover Styles
Louver: White, Bronze, Aluminum and Black
Scoop: White, Bronze, Aluminum and Black
Prism: White, Bronze, Aluminum and Black